Tuesday, June 26, 2012

We Don't Need Senior Senators Without Sway. Re: MA, Senator Kerry's Kerry Chronicle Email Dated June 24th, 2012


I posted the following to Senator Kerry's Facebook Timeline:
"I just got your email. John guess what, instead of playing the wimp card, you should be accepting blame for the current gridlock. You are one of the Senior members, and we don't have a need for Senior members of the Senate or Congress that do not have any sway."

My comment is a response to Kerry saying, "There’s been a lot of talk about the seemingly endless gridlock in Congress lately, and there should be."
Thus, what I am saying is that while Kerry thinks that there should be more talk about the gridlock, I am in favor of actually doing something about the gridlock.

No comments:

Post a Comment