Saturday, June 9, 2012


2nd Craig  J. or C – Actually, Maybe Serug
Another possibility is not K, but S, where Craig is actually a permutation of Serug, or Seeraig.  It is possible to arrive at Serug, because of one of the articles at chabad.org in the yearly Parshah Noach Torah reading, says that with respect to the flood story, the floodgates of the sky broke actually broke open in the beginning of an industrial revolution dated 1840CE-25 or 1815CE.  That is 1840 was the  expected by chabad, according to the Zohar, but 1815 was the actual date.  Based upon 4 generations of my family, the chabad calendar is also questionable, meaning that 600th year of Noah’s life equals 1840CE-25.  Following the line of Shem, the flood date, and birthdays, that would make me Serug.    Likewise, documentation shows that this pattern of birthdays has held true for 4 patriarchal generations.  Sometimes it does not matter to me personally as to whether or not I am considered a Jew, so Serug or Korah makes difference to me.  Given this estimate, that at least makes me a Hebrew, where Eber was the first Hebrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment