Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Esau and Cain: Wheat Gluten as a Catalyst for Sin

I understand that wheat is a part of religious ceremony, which seems to negate this idea. However, that ceremony may have come about after the world became full of people capable of digesting wheat in what we would define now as normal.
 
I know I have written a few articles in favor of a young earth, saying that I can’t believe that humans remained so primitive for so long, but in this blog, I admit that it is possible. How so? If we go back to the Cain and Abel story, then we know that people have been farming for quite some time. Notice that Cain gave a grain offering to the Lord in the Text. This is very similar to what Esau does before he is going to kill Jacob, that is, he eats porridge.  Both dire stories are inclusive of wheat.

Science reports in journal articles that it understands that wheat has opium compounds, such as gliadorphin, an exorphin similar to both morphine and heroine exist in wheat protein, which is called gluten.  I probably don't have to write for us that most normal people are completely unaffected by gliadorphin, and that somehow in their gut, they are able to digest it such that it is rendered harmless.  My case, where I experience a high from eating gluten is rare, and I imagine most people die before they are able to reach a state of recovery like I am at now via eliminating wheat and taking an enzyme pill daily in order to get any gluten which may have slipped into my food.

So here it is; my theory. I, myself, am intolerant to wheat, and through that I have learned that if many other persons had my disease the world would look like it did to Noah before the time of the flood. It would not get built up, as everyone would be doing evil. When I eat wheat it becomes opiates in my body: For more on this go to Greatplainslaboratory.com and research gluten and casein. I associate wheat with aggression, child-likeness, hypersexuality, sleepiness, sin, and the inclination to evil. I also believe that this problem is something that some of the Edomites had, and that it is related to wickedness. Gluten is the protein in wheat, barley, and hops, while casein is the protein in cow, sheep, and goat milk. There may be other instances where these opiate peptides occur in the environment. Thus, the world could not be built up for millions of sin because the gene to digest wheat had not evolved yet, such that a society high on opium, suffering, and not knowing even the source of their suffering; they did not know to cut the gluten out in order regain their health.

Therefore, the existence of Edom, as wicked, may in part be due to a malfunctioning of the gene that evolved in others, but de-evolved in Edom. Yet, in this instance it is likely that Esau knew what he was doing when he consumed wheat.

No comments:

Post a Comment