Monday, March 24, 2014

Don’t Underestimate Hashem. He is more powerful than rocks.

I have seen enough miracles to believe that we should not limit the power of Gd to work though us.  Does He not animate the entire universe, juggling the planets, and beyond?  I have seen related miracles to believe.

Once while doing carpentry I saw a power sander turn on without being plugged in or having batteries.  It scampered across the floor for seemingly no reason at all and freaked out the guy I was working with.

The same thing happened to me with a light at my apartment.  The light was completely unplugged, with no batteries and it turned on for seemingly no reason at all.

Once during a science experiment, my beaker literally jumped up off the hot plate and smashed into pieces in front of the entire class and to my dismay.

Another friend of mine can witness that almost completely inexplicably a vile start to move without any known stimulation.

These things may be possible to explain, but they aren't unlikely, just as Gd probably won’t pick up a boulder though He may.

No comments:

Post a Comment