Monday, March 24, 2014

Because of Hashem, I Have Endless Hope

I love that I have hope through faith. I have faith that we can do things even so great that we can change the weather for better through good deeds, including faith. My Gd is an awesome G-d of which there is no feat that He can’t accomplish, and I am grateful He allows me access to some of His power. Life has taught me that faith and keeping Hashem’s commands is the pathway to paradise on earth. It is beyond me why anyone would doubt this, given what I have seen happen in my life.

Hashem has performed many miracles in my life, such that I believe that there is nothing I can’t accomplish through Him. Hashem has always answered my greatest prayers and I have no reason to believe that He will stop answering them, provided that I delight in the Lord. Being married with children is an awesome feat that I have accomplished through Hashem. I have the best wife and child on earth. Additionally, through Hashem I have experienced great healing, and this healing is one of the reasons why it may seem that being married with my wife, and having a son may have seemed like a modest goal, but to me it is a real one; huge that is. Back when I was suffering for years on end I used to pray to no avail, as I did not pray to Gd, that he would even grant me a gift so small, as it may seem to others, the gift of being able to hear two people in conversation. Thus, it is such that when I had faith in Hashem, I experienced great healing. Now it is easy for me to hear such a conversation, as Hashem worked through a doctor who was able to heal me.

Even still with all that I have accomplished, I believe even greater things will come into my life. As far as it concerns me the goals that I have already mentioned where so great that they were as far as the east is from the west. Who knows, I have seen such amazing things happen in my life to me, that maybe I will conquer another goal, to live forever, as Hashem has taught me that no dream is too big to dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment