Friday, May 24, 2013

Live By Your Words, No Matter How Fantastic They Seem and Live to Be 1,000!!!

My reasoning for believing that I am the Messiah comes from sound Biblical reasoning.


March 25th, 2000 I was hospitalized for psychosis. When I saw the doctor, he had a yarmulke on, so I figure that he is Jewish, and for some reason, completely insanity, and not knowing what I was saying I stated that I am the Messiah. Since, then I have been unable to shake that belief, and the Bible says that is the correct thing to do, "You must fulfill what has crossed your lips and perform what you have voluntarily vowed to the Lord your God, having made the promise with your own mouth (Deuteronomy 23:24 JPS, others 23:23)



"Positive Commandment 94

Fulfilling Verbal Obligations

"That which issues from your lips you shall keep and perform"—Deuteronomy 23:24.

We are commanded to carry through that which we pledge to do [or not to do]."



Strangely, the pathway back to sanity has no been to apologize, and say that I am sorry for stating that I said I am the messiah.  In order to understand this, I must live by what I have said.  I have no intent on being a liar.  I don't even wish to be a superstar.  What I believe is that me, the messiah, is a secret to this world.  I don't seek crowds or popularity, merely the desire to impact this world in a positive way so that I may see this following verse fulfilled: Isaiah 65:20. "There shall no longer be from there a youth or an old man who will not fill his days, for the youth who is one hundred years old shall die, and the sinner who is one hundred years old shall be cursed.  http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/15996"

The people of this generation frustrate me.  They say, I am 80, therefore I shall die at an old age.  However, the greatest generation lived to be much older than their grandparents generation.  To the peoples of earth I beseech you:  There once was a time in the middle ages and the dark ages of Europe where the life expectancy was somewhere between a mere 25 to 30 years old.  If you had told these people that it would be common to see folks live to be 80 they would have laughed.  Certainly, all but a very small minority would have believed that living to 80 is possible.  It is this way with our generation.  I need for people to give up on the idea of living to a 80 and then dying.  Believe me, when I say that one who dies at 80 is but a youth.  Who can identify how old folks will live to?  I beseech you that we too are possibly like lobsters, which are hypothetically immortal (John C. Guerin (2006). "Emerging area of aging research: long-lived animals with "negligible senescence"". Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 1019 (1): 518–520.doi:10.1196/annals.1297.096PMID 15247078.).

No comments:

Post a Comment