Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Pathway to Gan Eden: Risk Everything to Attain the Blessing of Hashem


I have commented extensively to the website, www.chabad.org.  Would I run, lie, or say that I was sorry for it, out of fear of people who hate Jews?  Would I choose to follow the pathway to the crematoriums in the Holocaust?  Of course, you should wonder what my aim is in following Judaism, and in claiming to be the Messiah.  Conclusively, I would choose the pathway the most Jewish though perhaps not perfectly.  I have to admit in my own finite mind that there is such a thing as the concept of martyrs.  However, I don't believe anyone dies without cause.  My aim is not to go out with a bang, but to hang around here on earth for a very very long time.  I would probably be disappointed if I only lived to be 1,000 years old.

I choose the pathway I believe Hashem would have me choose because my fear of Him is greater than any pain I might suffer on earth.  My belief is Hashem’s pathway for me is not to the crematorium, but should that change, I would do everything in my power, to save a fellow Jew, preventing the wrong path choice.

The younglings will ever need to be reared; clueless at birth.  I believe each of them will have a chance to meet Hashem, probably in the most dire place in order to ready their hearts, as that is His way of finding loyal followers.

Which direction will be chosen by me or others?  Maybe something I say or do will be of help.  Initially, choosing Hashem’s way will likely be of great difficulty.  Direction change will be needed.  I encourage anyone to risk everything to attain Hashem’s blessing.  The work is well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment