Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Beautiful Observance: I can’t claim Jewishness, but it makes me glad to be included by chabad.org


To those that are choosing observance; that is beautiful.  I encourage everyone who wants to observe to observe, while not trying to fit people into boxes, such as Jew and gentile.  I believe that everyone has a certain level of comfortable observance that if they choose to embrace confers a certain level of beauty.  As it is such that those proclaiming what it is that they do for the sake of observance, Hashem grants to them greatness due.  So, it is not that I seek a Jewish wife, but it is that I seek for folks, including my wife to embrace Judaism, if that is what their heart desires.

Folks know I like religion a lot and I try to encourage those that I know to a level of observance that feels comfortable for their souls, encouraging rather than discouraging.  Folks get enough challenges to their religion without intentional discouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment