Thursday, October 25, 2012

Honest Prayers for the Victory of Mitt Romney

I'm praying for the victory of Mitt Romney. I won't say that I think he is the perfect candidate. For example, I don't like his running mate, all the while realising that his choice is wise. I have a general distaste for religious conservatives.

I am sold on Mitt Romney because he has proved that he is qualified as a leader who achieved getting good legislation passed when in government he was very much in the minority as a Republican. My wife pointed out to me that the differences between Republicans and Democrats have a greater amount of polarization at the federal level. However, for example, Romney has talked clean coal for example shows that he is able to think beyond the narrow confines of the state of his govenorship.

My worst fear of Romney has dissipated, and that was that he would be a trigger happy Republican. In the 3rd, and last debate, that Romney was constantly trying to shift his focus to the economy rather than talking about what countries he would attack demonstrates that once again, Romney is the candidate of evolution, that is, he evolves to what America needs as time changes. He is my choice because his changes are the right changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment