Saturday, October 13, 2012

1st Jehovah's Witness: On the 613 Commandments of Torah - Unchanging Means Unchanging



The Gd that destroyed the earth, drowning the souls of the wicked in the time of Noah is the same God as He has always been. 
Malachi Chapter 3 (6) For I YHWH change not; and ye, O sons of Jacob, are not consumed.  Tanach (Hebrew Scriptures)  Corrected JPS 1917 Translation
Fools I beseech thee not to act without care, and to not deem any part of the Bible dated, such that you proudly defend your sins and lawlessness.
I have recently been in discussion over religion with someone who is a Jehovah’s Witness.  For the most part it seemed like that we had a lot in common, but it was also said that Jehovah’s Witnesses do not observe Shabbat, and that really they don’t take the 613 commandments of the Bible seriously for all I could see.  That much, I found in agreement with what is said about gentiles, but then it was said that these are not the, “Gentile times,” which is sort of confusion, because they say it has been like this since 1914.  They also say that Jesus came back to the earth in Spirit during that time, but I am pretty sure that it was not this event in 1914 that was special, but actually the beginning of the Second Industrial Revolution.  I hope that wasn’t too confusing.
It does seem that we, the Jehovah’s witness and I do share several things in common, mainly monotheism.  I had never before heard of a Christian that did not believe Jesus is a deity.  That was a belief that I never fully accepted when I was seeking to learn about Gd.  That horrible belief that Jesus it Gd that is taught in all the other Christian denominations that I know of.  So far as it concerns me, Abraham is the father of all monotheistic religions, and he loved both of his sons Ishmael, and Isaac, as any father would, and probably not favoring one over the other. 
So, you may wonder; what is my story?  What religion am I?  I, myself, can’t say that I am a Jew, but that is only in the way a happy man may or may not be gay.  The Jews whom I believe are the Shelahites and the Perezites are the two main branches of Judaism that are accepted as Jews, and though I do believe I descend from Judah, my ancestors fell away as kings in the House of Troy, and then the Persian Empire, such that they have pretty much been in power for the at least the last 3,000 years, practicing strange worship.  In fact, in the tractate Zerah of the Talmud, the word zerah actually means, “Strange worship.”  Since the ancestry of Zerah is my history, I do believe myself to be a Zerahite.
As for the Jehovah’s Witnesses, they do seem to take their religion seriously.  However, I am completely perplexed why they don’t follow all of the Torah’s commands.  For example, in the book I was given, and the movie I saw, the men are all clean shaven.

I plea to Gd for the redemption of Israel, such that it's lost may become found, and the lost tribes found, and regathered.  

Why do so many doubt the sovereignty of the Lord God. He destroyed all people except for the 8 on the ark. Even if you don't believe this story, if you research human ancestry there once was a time when humanity was mostly destroyed except for a theoretical 80 people. Why do people transgress the Sabbath so proudly? Why do people deny the 613 commands in Torah and the curses of transgression! Should we not fear a Gd who presides over the death of millions? What makes people so over confident when they transgress the Law warming the hot coals of hell?!

No comments:

Post a Comment