Friday, September 21, 2012

Craig Christ

That which emerges from your lips, you shall keep and do. - Deuteronomy 23:24

  This verse is the reason I cleave to the idea that I am the messiah. Though I said it all the way back in 2000 CE to a psychiatrist after believing that I was being poisoned with carbon monoxide, and that I had thought I had a conversation with Gd, this somehow emerged from my lips, and I don't know why. However, I was sincere when I said it.

That is, I was hospitalized for the first time for pyschosis.  During this hospitalization, I thought I had realized that I am the messiah.  At this time I was very sick.  I am over 6'0" tall, and I weighed 150 Ilbs, which is about 50 less than I should weigh at an optimal weight.  I couldn't remember to eat and bathe.  Sometimes I couldn't remember to class at Rutgers, and I also suffered from chronic fatigue and hyper-sexuality.  Prior to talking to Gd, my abilty to masterbate was the only thing I could take pride in, but then the Risperdal prevented even that.  I fell into a deep depression where I pondered killing myself all day long as I worked the Ridge Club Golf Course in Sandwich, MA.

Prior to my hospitalization, I thought I met Gd, and though it may have only been a hallucination, this hallucination of Gd caused me to believed.

God: I never thought you would get so far.

God:  I am punishing you.

Me:  Why are you punishing me (shouted)?

God: I get everyone sooner or later.

(The last comment, "I get everyone sooner or later," is possibly Gd's commentary on Isaiah 65:23. And it shall be from new moon to new moon and from Sabbath to Sabbath, that all flesh shall come to prostrate themselves before Me," says the Lord. - from www.chabad.org)

No comments:

Post a Comment