Tuesday, October 27, 2015

USA citizens know less about Bible than Qu’ran

Genesis 17: (20) And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee; behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation. "



America is so scared of Islam. We have a stupid word for this, “Islamophobia .” 

 This is what the Qu’ran has to say about mercy: 

“1. Allah is most Merciful
The Qur’an says several times that Allah is the most Merciful. 
In fact all the 114 Surahs i.e. chapters of the Glorious Qur’an except for Surah Taubah chapter 9, begin with the beautiful formula, Bismillah-hir-Rahman-nir-Rahim, which means, "In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful".”  from 

Christians and “leaders” demonized the Qu’ran and Muslims rather than looking at their own Bible for solutions. Our Bible teaches us about Ishmaelites. This is because war against the Ishmaelites is pointless, for they are a people that can’t lose because they have an eternal blessing (Genesis 17:20). If the Ishmaelites lose, then everyone will lose. War against Ishmaelites is destined to fail, even wars Israel may engage in.





Why do I say this?  Because it is something I found in the Bible.

Please verify this verse that I quoted above if you don't believe me.

Genesis 17: (20) And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee; behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation. "



No comments:

Post a Comment