Thursday, September 26, 2013

Faith, Fear and Trembling

Maybe I am not talking about Judaism, but I think I am in this article.  Fear and faith seem forever entwined in this world that Gd has made for us.  This is even healthy, and the way creation is meant to be.  That’s what the author of Philippians tells us, which does make me question the authenticity of this blog.

My idea of Hashem is that, He, The Blessed Be He, is as a nice man who out of curiosity likes to pick us humans up as if we are chickens in the coop.  Hashem enjoys our trembling as we pursue our salvation.

Haughty hearts Hashem despises.  People curse their situations when they should sacrifice all negativity that they may have toward Hashem and just trust that He has our best interests in mind provided that we observe and do the things required of us in Torah.  Judgment of Gd is a pathway to hell.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment